Works commenced with an on-site muck shift made extremely challenging due to severe inclement weather.
We installed approximately 2,500m of drainage and 2,000m of incoming services to the 3 new buildings being constructed.
The works included the construction of reinforced concrete foundations and 2,000m2 of power-floated concrete floor slabs to the new Administration, Workshop and Warehouse Buildings.
Also part of our groundwork package was to excavate for and locate 4No 7,5000l underground diesel fuel storage tanks which involved a complex crane lift in variable wind conditions.
- Main Contractor: Provian Construction
- Client: Nicholls Transport
- Type of work: Groundworks
- Contract value: £1,000,000
- Schedule: Nov 2013 – Oct 2014